This uniquely painted patio umbrella is an artisan’s homage to the royal peacock, famed for its wisdom, pride and self-assurance. Bedecked in gold, this stunning hand-painted peacock is depicted with a nurturing yellow sun and an Asian tree, symbolic of longevity. The bright blue shade has been beautifully hand-painted to give a lovely decorated view from any side or angle. This majestic bird with it’s multi-hued plumage is the dominant image, but there are also colorful tree blossoms, branches, flowers and a glowing sun all contributing to the artistic composition of this hand painted patio umbrella. Nature lovers and animal lovers alike will feel a kinship with this hand crafted masterpiece which was created piece by piece by skilled artists in Thailand according to the ways handed down to them by their forefathers. The umbrella is fully painted on the top of the water-resistant shade, but even when sitting underneath it in on a sunny day you can glance up at the intricate lacing of bamboo slats that form the frame of the umbrella and appreciate the skill of the craftsmen that made it. We hope you enjoy the striking artistry of this painted patio umbrella and we know you can be proud to show it off to your family and friends.
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5" easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.