This fabulous white outdoor umbrella is actually an off-white color that we call "vanilla". Vanilla is a rich tint of off-white combined with a medium pale tint of yellow. This type of color was first recorded in 1925, making it a very new color compared to all of the more established colors we sell. In our opinion, vanilla is a rich and elegant color that will add beauty to any area. A bit more subtle and unassuming than most of the other colors we carry, it is nontheless just as beautiful. Whether you place this vanilla white outdoor umbrella by a pool, over a patio or on your deck, it will add a gorgeous decorative element to any spot. The dark stained oak hardwood pole only serves to further enhance the look of the umbrella. It does so by creating a wonderul contrast to the all-vanilla shade. Set this fabulous off-white outdoor umbrella on your pool, deck or patio. It also looks great in pairs and groups.
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5" easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.