Treat yourself to a beautiful sun garden umbrella made from the exotic and splendid hardwoods and bamboo of Asia. The beautiful painting that you see is not a print, but rather it is a full color painting done by hand using full, rich oil colors on a dark forest green shade. If you are in need of a delightful patio umbrella for your outdoor table or a break from the sun in your garden then you should consider this alluring gem. Sun garden umbrellas are so called because of the seamless way the colorfully painted shade blends in with your natural outdoor areas like your garden, and the fact that they are primarily used to block the sun as you eat or entertain (although they can be of use during light rain showers as well). This colorfully attractive patio umbrella depicts a wreath of summer roses, making it the perfect fit in any outdoor setting. Roses are the ultimate symbol of enduring love and undying passion and bright good feelings and cheer to any gathering. This sun umbrella will please any nature enthusiast of any age and be a treasure in your garden.
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5" easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.