Simple yet elegant, this stunningly patterned patio umbrella features a traditional Asian design in a brilliant gold color on an oxblood red canvas shade. The color red is a very favorable one in Asian culture, while gold is considered sacred. Each brushstroke of this remarkable umbrella is applied by hand, unlike the vast majority of other patterned patio umbrellas on the market. This is the perfect patio umbrella for anyone who wants to create a rich, opulent atmosphere with a intricate yet simple design which imparts an air of royalty, or consummate luxury without breaking the bank. Displaying a patterned patio umbrella of such obvious handmade quality and uniqueness is a great way to lend a subtle accent to your outdoor decor and show your attention to detail. Since 2009 this particular design has been one of our most popular patio umbrellas, chosen for private homes and as bistro umbrellas at restaurants and cafes all across North America. This marvelous wood and bamboo handmade umbrella design will make a beautiful decorative display in any outdoor area.
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5" easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.