This orange patio umbrella is sure to create a stir on your pool, deck or patio. It features a hand-painted orange shade that contrasts beautifully with the stained oak hardwood pole. The shade is made of oil-treated cotton, rendering it water resistant. If you are looking to spice up any outdoor setting, this umbrella is a wonderful choice. Orange is a fun and flamboyant color that radiates energy and warmth. It is a close cousin to red and in China and Japan, orange symbolizes love and happiness. This orange patio umbrella is manual lift. Put in on the higher height for maximum shade coverage. Or drop it to the lower setting for a more decorative display. The standard size 1.5-inch diameter pole of this umbrella will fit into any patio table or base. Bring your deck or patio to life with this enticing work of art. Even better, order several of these umbrellas and place them in various spots in your outdoor area – or mix and match with our other solid color designs. The freedom of choice is up to you – we just provide the colors!
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5" easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.