Our Oxblood Red Market Patio Umbrella is a striking red color, slightly lighter than maroon. One of our newest colors, it is sure to make a decorative impact in any outdoor or indoor area. True red – such as our Cherry Market Patio Umbrella – is a fiery and emotional color. However, oxblood red is a bit more muted – perfect for people who want a slightly more relaxed red color. This red color gives off a sophisticated and luxurious impression. Combined with the dark, stained-oak hardwood pole, this patio umbrella is a no-brainer for awesome decoration in any setting. The oxblood shade is completely hand-painted and the entire umbrella is handcrafted for a rich look and durable finish. This oxblood red umbrella is a manual lift and will fit into any standard size base or patio table. Order yours today and watch it bring your outdoor setting some needed zest and beauty.
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5″ easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.