This fantastically designed patio table umbrella illustrates a pair of Chinese cranes circling two flowering juniper trees. Painted by hand on a golden orange background, the two cranes exult is the dawning of a new day. In Chinese lore the white crane is one of the most revered feathered creatures used in paintings to represent the ideal of peace and longevity, and they give this work of art an enduring, timeless beauty. The painting is comprised of a crane and juniper tree in mirror image and has a tight composition and balance making it appear full and rich–a masterpiece from any angle that you view it from. If you have an outdoor table that receives the brunt of the sun then you know that this space can be virtually unusable during the heat of the day but with a table umbrella such as this you can turn this area into a pleasant spot for brunch with friends. Whether you need one or twenty table umbrellas for your home or your cafe, we have you covered–literally! Add this wonderfully handcrafted patio umbrella to your deck or yard for years of unparalleled decoration.
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5" easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.