This beautiful and vibrant backyard umbrella features a grove of bright wild flowers, suggesting prosperity and plenty, strewn in a lush arrangement across the oil-treated cotton shade. Every single patio umbrella we create is a one of a kind work of art, as we do not use machine processes in our design or painting. The chosen theme is sketched out by hand by our master artists, the colors are all mixed by hand and even the tools and brushes are custom made for each craftsman’s task. If you need an umbrella for your backyard whether its to show off at a barbecue, the give yourself respite from the sun while tending the garden, or to help the kids cool off beneath its shade with a glass of lemonade, then why not pick one that will blend in perfectly with the flora around you? Place this astounding work of art in any outdoor setting for a fabulous decorative effect that will enhance the unpretentious beauty of nature in your backyard rather than detract or distract from it. We are the leaders in unique hand-painted backyard umbrellas and our passion for our creations can be seen in every item we produce.
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5" easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.