Unique patio umbrellas are hard to come by. We pride ourselves on creating sunshades from the natural materials like Southeast Asian bamboo that will set your decor distinctly apart from anyone else’s. We let you create an individual and noteworthy space that you can be rightfully proud of. It seems like 99 out of 100 umbrellas out there are just the same old solid colors with the same plastic parts, but choosing this handmade and hand-painted masterpiece as your own unique patio umbrella assures that no one else will have an umbrella exactly like yours. The colorful peacock depicted on this original piece is known as the Royal Bird because of its singular appearance and its ability to bedazzle its mate with its iridescent plumage. Red flower blooms and cherry blossoms make for an eye-catching display that everyone will want to walk round and round to see. From under the umbrella you can make out the design on a sunny day, as the painted sections block more light than the pure white shade, resulting in an interesting and appealing pattern of light and shade. The unmistakable quality of this handmade object will go far in making your patio one of a kind!
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5" easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.