Bamboo holds an important place in Asian culture and art. It is not only practical, but beautiful to look at and is the feature of this exquisite hand-painted outdoor yard umbrella. Bamboo really is a wonder plant and has been used all over the world for thousands of years in building sturdy structures that can bend and sway without breaking when subjected to the harsh elements. This umbrella fits in perfectly in any outdoor setting where you want to emphasis the natural beauty of the garden, plants or trees and not detract from the calming influence of natural materials. There are no plastic parts used in this natural yard umbrella, and no machine printed designs, only old-world craftsmanship and the artists hands. We use a centuries old process of soaking the handmade cotton shade in water-resistant oils after applying it to an ingenious bamboo frame and a durable two-piece hardwood oak pole, which makes this spectacular yard umbrella fit in perfectly in your backyard setting. A pair of blue and white lovebirds rest delicately high in the bamboo canape, adding that distinct and compelling detail which you will find sprinkled about in all our hand-painted designs.
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5" easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.