This extraordinary and artistic outdoor umbrella depicts the migration of Oriental cranes during the spring season. Each season represents a different part of life with spring being synonymous with rebirth. The vibrancy of the colors used in the painting stand out in sharp contrast to the sand colored shade and will catch the eye of any onlooker. Cherry blossom trees bloom and green leafy bamboo trees arch majestically across a tranquil wading pond. The subject matter makes this a great choice for an outdoor setting near water, such as poolside or near a babbling fountain, or any other place that a creative outdoor umbrella is needed. Whether you want it to protect you from a light spring shower or to provide shade on a hot summer day, this choice can’t be beat!
All of our outdoor umbrellas are handcrafted by master artisans in Asia continuing a centuries-old tradition of outdoor umbrella making. All of our outdoor umbrellas are individually hand made and reflect the cultural and artistic pride of the craftsmen and artists who produce the highest quality, hand-made umbrellas available anywhere. Each of these stunning umbrellas stands 7-feet high with a diameter of 6-feet affording plenty of protection from the sun and rain. The base and rod of each one is made from maipai bamboo, with a light-weight shade of oil-soaked cotton, for a completely water resistant and durable finish. Whatever your outdoor umbrella needs are, Oriental-decor.com probably has the answer.
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5" easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.