Our Asian Elephants wood market umbrella will bring an exotic flair to your patio table, deck or pool decor. Made from stained oak hardwood and bamboo, this genuine work of art is a real head turner! We design, create and paint these stunning patio umbrellas by hand and import them all the way from Thailand, ready to ship to you quickly from our US store. In Southeast Asia where the sun is hot and raindrops can fall at a moments notice the wooden market umbrella is a very common piece of outdoor furniture, used in most private homes, markets and cafes. The vibrant food market in most small communities usually has hundreds of umbrellas made from wood and painted brightly lining the paths, and people take great pride in the design of their umbrella. Our water-resistant wood market umbrellas are each made one by one, with the attention to detail that you cannot find in mass-produced items. The shade of this magnificent patio umbrella highlights a circle of Asian elephants, which symbolize strength, power and wisdom. Lovingly hand-made in Asia, where the elephant is the national symbol, this umbrella is the perfect way to enhance any outdoor area.
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5" easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.