Classic oriental flower vase, known as “tung-chi” in ancient China. Decorated with an authentic blue and white “Chinese export porcelain” design, finished with a lightly antiqued ice crackle over glaze. Display alone or in pairs, with fresh cut, dry, or silk flowers. Suited to both formal interiors as well as modern, contemporary decorative motifs.
- Distinctive, unique oriental flower vase design
- Fine Chinese vitreous porcelain ceramic
- Traditional Ming oriental art motif
- Displayed singly and in pairs
- Fitted stands available but not included